May 26, 2014

[Walkthrough] Love! Sushi Rangers - Kei Sukegawa

Kei Sukegawa

 [Chapter 1: A Carefree Traveler]
    1.02Get CG! (50 koyon)

    1.03[1] But this is all his fault.
    [2] I'll tell him about the details later. (25%)
    [3] I just wish everyone would take him seriously.
"Unlock New Panel!"


[Chapter 2: Unsatisfactory]
    2.04Get CG! (50 koyon)

    2.05[1] I mustn't hurt his pride.
    [2] I should tell him indirectly.
    [3] I should tell him him my thoughts honestly. (25%)
"Unlock New Panel!"


[Chapter 3: Location]
    3.04Get CG! (50 koyon)

    3.05[1] That's very depressing story. (25%)
    [2] I guess to each his own.
    [3] You shouldn't live like that!
"Unlock New Panel!"


[Chapter 4: Just For You]
    4.04[1] Kei, you coward! (25%)
    [2] You are going to regret it.
    [3] I guess it's his decision after all...
"Unlock New Panel!" (Bonus 30 koyon!)


[Chapter 5: Ending]
    All Endings: 30 koyon each

    Location to Return (Happy End): 99%+
    Get CG! (50 koyon)

    Free and (Normal End): > 49%
    Vagrant (Bad End): < 49%

2 comments:

  1. Dear Editor or News Program Director,

    Hello, I am Satoshi Yamaguchi from Japanese App company, KOYONPLETE, Inc.

    We published 『Love! Sushi Rangers』; the game you can fall in love with Sushi . Thank you very much for mentioning in your blog.

    We would very much appreciate you could introduce our new romance dating sim app "Devil in My Arms" which is written by one of our fan in England.

    Information as below;

    ■App Name
    Devil in My Arms

    ■Google play URL
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.koyonplete.koyondevil&hl=en

    ■Price
    FREE (in App purchase)


    If you have any question and any comments, please contact me!

    Best regards,
    Satoshi Yamaguchi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mr. Satoshi Yamaguchi,

      thank you for contacting me. It makes me happy, that you made this request on my blog, especially since I like your games so much. Of course I'll mention your new game. I would have it done anyway, I just hadn't the time for it. It will take me some time to post about "Devil in My Arms", since I'm a little busy, but it will be my next "project". So please look forward to the post! O(≧∇≦)O

      Dawn

      Delete