14 November, 2014

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Hero in Love - Soh Hanamiya

Main Story

(*Note: This Walkthrough leads to the Sweet Ending. If you want the Happy Ending (HE), use the pink answers instead.)

I'll try not to be a nuisance.
(Picture 1)
Did you stroke my head?

Laugh.
I'll handle this.

Hotdog.
What are you talking about?
(Picture 2)

Hanamiya, you jerk!
Check on the wound.

Am I dreaming?
It's all because you protected me... (I'm sorry... = for HE)

Wait here.
I'm so curious. (Then let's talk. = for HE)
(Picture 3)

You've got a gentle side too.
The mission is top priority.

You're mistaken! (That's... not what you think it was. = for HE)
I'm coming with you! (Please, don't leave me behind. = for HE)

You should rest.
I won't leave without you.
(Picture 4)

I'll tell him. (Not yet. = for HE)
Look down at Soh.

Support Soh. (Try to stop him yourself. = for HE)
Just thinking of how happy I am.

Sweet Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment