15 January, 2015

[Walkthrough] Her Love in the Force - Hideki Ishigami

Season 1: Main Story - Meeting Him
(*Note: Special Thanks to Detestie for the Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
That wasn't what I intended!
I appreciate it.

Episode 2
No. I won't quit.
Thank you!

Episode 3
Speak honestly.
What're you talking about?

Episode 4
Look away.
Isn't this about me?

Episode 5
Could you do that?
It isn't your imagination?

Episode 6
You're sort of a kind, huh?
Forgive me.

Episode 7
Poke fun.
It's nothing.

Episode 8
Glare at Maruoka.
You know nothing about it.

Episode 9
No, this is fine.
Could you say that once more...?

Happy End

Season 1: Main Story - Falling in Love

Episode 1
I-I sort of overslept…
Sit back and watch.

Episode 2
R-really?
He’s actually kind isn’t he?

Episode 3
That’s tough for you, Ishigami.
Call out.

Episode 4
Hideki.
Well, why would I ever do that?

Episode 5
The full-time aides being changed around…
Peek in on the situation.

Episode 6
Of course!
Contact Goto.

Episode 7
What do you mean?
It’s because you taught me…

Episode 8
I do!
You were worried about me?

Episode 9
I won’t give up.
It’s all I can do.

Happy End

Season 1: Sequel

(*Note: Special Thanks to Aiko for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
I sure am!
Thank you...

Episode 2
Fine, thanks to you.
Have faith in me.

Episode 3
No such thing.
For real?

Episode 4
About this case...
We're lovers, too.

Episode 5
Yes, sir.
Cry

Episode 6
Discuss your plan
The real work starts now.

Episode 7
I'll play nurse.
You're impulsive!

Happy End

Season 2: Adversaries in Love

(*Note: Special Thanks to Ren for this Walkthrough!)

Episode
You’re better, Kaga.
Ask what he wants to see.

Episode 2
I wish he was nicer.
Please rethink this.

Episode 3
I’m sorry.
I’ve got a long way to go.

Episode 4
You wouldn’t do that.
I’m sorry.

Episode 5
We’ll be fine. Promise.
Thanks to me?

Episode 6
I’m a detective too!
We should stick together.
  
Episode 7
Watch silently.
What would you have done?

Happy End

Season 2: Our Graduation

(*Note: Special Thanks to Amber for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
I don’t know where I’ll be assigned
Ask about the mans condition
  
Episode 2
What sort of person’s cut out this?
I’m preparing for the grad interview.
  
Episode 3
Tough love, hm?
Try being vulnerable.
  
Episode 4
Grumpy’s cute.
Admit it.
  
Episode 5
Trust me
Ishigami’s input
  
Episode 6
Obey
Throw the bomb far away
 
Episode 7
Persuade him
Thank him

Happy End

Season 3: Love's Battlefield

(*Note: Special Thanks to sonnik90 for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
I don't remember the next, but it's the second answer
Hang on

Episode 2
Thank you
What do you mean?

Episode 3
Ask the squads plan
Ask about the band aid

Episode 4
Go to Ishigami
Explain the scavengers hunt

Episode 5
Refuse
Say Hi

Episode 6
Tell me more
Where are your glasses?

Episode 7
It reminds me seeing him naked
Kickt Thema

Episode 8
You're still replaying
It's true

Episode 9
Half & Half
Teach me?

Happy End
 

Season 3: Trials of Love

(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Where are the answers for episode 8 for season 2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trials of love Ishigami:

    Ep1: You're right
    Ep2: Tell him you're rooting for him
    Ep3: Wait for him to talk
    Ep4: Flex your self control.
    Ep5: You have to know your place
    Ep6: Want me to be angry?
    Ep7: What are you talking about?
    Ep8: What do you think?
    Ep9: We should charge in
    Ep10: Get info from Lucas
    Ep11: Trust in him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ishigami - Hero of love Pt. 2

    Ep 1: Because I'm a camp counselor?
    Ep 2: Trying to fix my mistake.
    Ep 3: Ishigami said the same
    Ep 4: Try lucid dreaming tactics.
    Ep 5: Is that a metaphor?
    Ep 6: I'm tired.
    Ep 7: You get why I'm doing it?
    Ep 8: What would Hideki do?
    Ep 9: Oishi shouts like Setouchi.

    ReplyDelete