9 March 2015

[Walkthrough] Her Love in the Force - Ayumu Shinonome



Meeting Him

I’m not going to.
I’ll manipulate the cameras.

Episode 2
That’s not true.
It was honestly difficult.

Episode 3
S-Sorry!
No, teach me.

Episode 4
Well, excuse me.
No one will get anything from that.

Episode 5 
I’m the one who worked.
Ask Kaga

Episode 6
I’d like to talk with you.
Thank you!

Episode 7
Only three hours?
U-Umm…

Episode 8
I’m doing facial exercises…
This is thanks to you too!

Episode 9
You came…
Thank you…


Falling in Love

Episode 1
I’ll do my best then!
S-Seventy percent…?

Episode 2
Understood.
I’ll stay then.
Episode 3 
I didn’t mean to…
Go to the instructors’ room

Episode 4 
At least tell me why.
Crouch down

Episode 5 
Thank you.
I… might’ve…

Episode 6 
You sure you want me?
I’m sorry.

Episode 7 
I-I-I…
Is something wrong?

Episode 8 
His kindness.
Doesn’t it hurt?

Episode 9
 Romance.
Of course.

1 comment:

  1. its suppose to be tissue please instead of i didn't mean to, to get higher point :)

    ReplyDelete