25 August 2016

[Walkthrough] Sakura Amidst Chaos - Ieyasu Tokugawa

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for this Walkthrough!)

Budding Hearts

Episode 1
Of course you are!
I don't really know yet.

Episode 2
Everything's fine.
Your wounds should be cared for.

Episode 3
I’m fine.
I’m happy to see you.

Episode 4
What about my jobs now?
We’ll have to really enjoy it!

Episode 5
That's a beautiful cherry tree.
Watch him quietly

Episode 6
Just what is a strong man anyway?
I’ll sleep on the floor

Episode 7
I think I can handle that.
Yes. I’m glad you understand.

Episode 8
That's okay.
That sounds like Lord Nobunaga.

Episode 9
Hideyoshi stop!
I’m not leaving.

Episode 10
They’re fine.
Wander under the cherry tree

Episode 11
Make him stop
Yes.

Episode 12
Put it back
We should do this again.

Episode 13
Call him Hideyoshi.
I wish I could see you as a child too.

Episode 14
Your way
Please come back safe!

Episode 15
I would do anything for you.
I feel so sorry for this woman.

Episode 16
I’m scared...
You need to be treated right away!

Happy End

No comments:

Post a Comment