08 June, 2017

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Sengoku Darling - Sadamitsu Usami

(*Note: Special Thanks to Debra for this Walkthrough! 
You can find the original post on her Website!)

Main Story

Chapter 1

Nothing at all
Forgive my discourtesy
Sorry for inconveniencing you

CG

What did you pray for?
I'm sorry
You had a gentle expression on your face
 

Chapter 2
 
Please, can you show me what to do?
I hope I catch something
It looks like fun

I'm simply behaving as I normally would
I would not say I am not prideful
​Which is to say, that I'm not very princess-like?


Chapter 3
 
Thank you
I'm relieved to hear that
I'm happy for your flattery

The grass cushioning makes it comfy
Let's sit together
It's more than adequate

​CG


Chapter 4
 
That you'd visit us soon
We were waiting for you
Well, many things...

I cannot be entrusted with something so valuable
For me? Are you sure?
It's beautiful


Chapter 5
 
Where about is this village
That sounds like fun
But, aren't you busy...?

That's a shame
Shall we give it a try?
We'll save this dance for next time
 

Chapter 6
 
Anything is fine
Perhaps you're over thinking?
You don't have to say anything

CG

What should I do...?
I understand how you feel
If it will save my clan, so be it


Chapter 7
 
Thank you
It's encouraging to hear that
I leave the alliance talks in your hands

What a peaceful province
What a prosperous province
What a beautiful province

​CG
 

Chapter's 8 - 10
Any choices beyond this point have no bearing on the story.


ENDING

No comments:

Post a Comment