08 June, 2017

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Sengoku Darling - Saizo Kirigakure

(*Note: Special Thanks to Debra for this Walkthrough! 
You can find the original post on her Website!)

Main Story

Chapter 1

CG

No, I would be grateful to have him
Saizo strikes me as quite trustworthy
It's not that at all

You don't have to do that much
Surely you have other duties
My showing up here in Kai must be a bother

 
Chapter 2
 
You nearly gave me a heart attack
Next time, please join me
I wish you wouldn't go to all this trouble

A little
I'm waisting my time here in Kai
I suppose I don't have any choice

​CG

 
Chapter 3
 
Thank you
You grabbed it with your bare hand?!
Is your hand okay? Let me see it

I'm sorry about what happened today
I your hand all right?
Today was a lot of fun, Saizo, thank you

 
Chapter 4
 
Why is that?
None of you try to stop him?
How do you feel about that?

We should let Yukimura know
Will he be all right?
Please go after him

​CG
 

Chapter 5
 
Did you need anything else from me?
Were you listening just now?
Don't say anything to Yukimura

Is it for Yukimura's sake?
Do you think an alliance is important?
​Is that honestly how you feel?


Chapter 6
 
I appreciate you staying here
It must be hard being left behind
I'm sorry you have to remain here with me

I'm not surprised
Isn't your duty to guard me?
I've been asking a lot of you lately

​CG


Chapter 7
 
Will you have one, too?
It tastes sweet
They're too cute to eat

It sure is wonderful weather
I'm enjoying this
Are you having a good time?

​CG


Chapter's 8 - 10
Any choices beyond this point have no bearing on the story.

ENDING



No comments:

Post a Comment