11 January, 2018

[Walkthrough] When Destiny Comes Knocking - Rheo Usami

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Aiko for sending me this Walkthrough!
To fully grasp the story, I recommend to read the "In Demand Route" first and to choose all of Rheo's options.)
   
Episode 1
I'm not that kind of girl.
It's been a long time since anyone did that to me!

Episode 2
Try to casually pull away.
To call work.

Episode 3
You just did a “kabe-don.
Pout

Episode 4
Say, “I didn't sign a photo release!”
What was that song?

Episode 5
You're probably right.
Ask about the pictures.

Episode 6
An amusement park.
You're so cool.

Episode 7
Actually, I COULD see you doing that.
I like hard rock.

Episode 8
Rheo could sit in the middle.
Tell them what high school was like for you.

Episode 9
Tug on his arm.
Let me thank you.

Episode 10
I'm going to miss last train.
I think that's my right as your girlfriend.

Episode 11
I'm just so happy.
You're joking... Right?

Episode 12
Tonight, we drink!
Then I'll never stop smiling.


Super Happy End

No comments:

Post a Comment