[Walkthrough] Be my Princess - Keith Alford

Main Story

Episode 1
I've never danced before.
I’m not that kind of girl...

 Episode 2
All on my own
Tell her what happened at the party

 Episode 3
Call out to him
You have no right to say that!

Episode 4
Are these parties fun for you?
Say what’s on your mind

 Episode 5
Say something to Prince Keith
Reach out to Prince Keith

Episode 6
Give Prince Keith a piece of your mind
Why did you come earlier?

 Episode 7
I’m sorry to have worried you...
Smile

 Episode 8
Head towards the fields
Could I have one please?

 Episode 9
Stay quiet
Because I know how Laura feels.

Episode 10
Leave the office
Don’t say what happened

 Episode 11
Good luck!
I understand.

 Episode 12
Zain told me.
Don’t respond

 Episode 13
Should we not forgive Laura?
What are you doing out here this late?

 Episode 14
Look back at Prince Keith
Tell the truth

 
Sequel

 Episode 1
It would be a good idea, but…
Resist

Episode 2
Let’s get ready!
It’s alright.

Episode 3
Ask Prince Keith to do it
What are you doing here?

Episode 4
Mike
Thank you

Episode 5
Respond
Are there two people who made it?

Episode 6
Bow towards Mr. Kanemasa
Ask about the plants

 
Second Sequel

 Episode 1
Thank you for coming to pick me up.
Wait!

Episode 2
That is a lovely dress.
You were amazing!

Episode 3
Please, don't worry about it.
Call him back

Episode 4
Laugh it off
Put on the dress

Princess Sequel

Episode 1
Are you telling the truth?
Joe

Episode 2
A goodbye kiss?
I want to be friendly.

Episode 3
Accept
Hasty denial

Episode 4
Kiss him on the lips
Get angry

Episode 5
I’ll go with you.
Just a little longer.

Episode 6
Okay, good luck with that.
Offer to invite Luke over

Episode 7
I can’t do that.
Shake your head

Episode 8
Call out
Please, take me with you!

Episode 9
I can’t agree to that.
The princes not on TV



Secret Spring Date
Don't stop him (Happy Ending = Keith)
Stop him (Good Ending = Luke )

Another Prince's Wedding
Go look for it. (Happy Ending)
Stay at the party (Good Ending)

A Wine Party with Princes
Alcohol (Happy Ending)
Sweets (Good Ending)

Prince Grand Prix
Shout angrily over it being too dangerous (Happy Ending)
Feel sad from worrying (Good Ending)

The June Bride
Say you were fighting (Happy Ending)
Lie (Good Ending)

Camp on a Remote Island
Say: “Let’s go!” (Happy Ending)

Private Summer with the Princes
Shall we build a sandcastle? (Happy Ending)

A Secret Halloween for Two
Ask to stay with him (Happy Ending)

A Royal Christmas
Alright. (Happy Ending)

A Royal St. Valentine’s Day
Incurable sadness (Happy Ending)

A Trip to a Royal Anniversary Party
Leave the room quickly (Happy Ending)

Your 1st White Day
Do as he says (Happy Ending)

Keith's Birthday Set
-1st Birthday: You're acting stupid!
-2nd Birthday: Run away
Wipe his sweat
Fencing 

A Timeless Christmas
Tell him (Keith Happy Ending)

Comments

  1. Hi,
    The responses of the Main Story are for a normal end, I wonder if someone would know the answers to the main story to a happy ending.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment