07 April, 2014

[Walkthrough] In Your Arms Tonight - Koichi Natsukawa


Prologue

(*To obtain a Super Happy Ending)

Don't get a divorce.
Ignore him.
Seconds?
Mind if I put on some music.

Main Story

Episode 1
Try starting a conversation.
Thank you.

Episode 2
He's a nice guy.
Who were you talking to?

Episode 3
I'd like to spend it with you.
I haven't eaten yet.

Episode  4
All right.
I want to believe those feelings.

Episode 5

Thank you.

Episode 6

It's not nothing like that.

Episode 7
Romantic fulfillment.
Stay with me .

Episode 8
You look so squeamish.
That's not very becoming for a workspace.

Episode 9
Stop it, I don't want to hear it.
He's my supervisor.

Episode 10
Are you okay with that?
All right.

Episode 11
Don't you have a husband of your own?
Of course I care.

Episode 12
It can't be helped.
It's not.

Episode 13
That's not true.
I'll let it go at that.

Episode 14
Hmm...
Did you really push things to make it here?

Episode 15
It must be hard on you.
Of course I'd stick with you.

Episode 16
Because I decided to stick with him.
Then I'll try my best.

Super Happy Ending

Main Story: His POV

Episode 1
You must have a lot of free time.
I warned her beforehand.

Episode 2
She’s a busy woman.
That depends on you.

Episode 3
Laugh.
She’s out with friends.

Episode 4
She’s married.
Nothing’s settled yet.

Episode 5
I’ll win it back someday.
Are you hungry?

Super Happy Ending

Sequel

Episode 1
 We have irregular hours.
 Are you jealous?

Episode 2
Why?
I would never do that.

Episode 3
 Are you going out with her?
We got in a fight.

Episode 4
He wants to focus on work.
I didn’t want to worry you.

Episode 5
 That’s got no bearing on work.
 It wasn’t boring, was it?

Episode 6
My schedule cleared up.
I’m no one’s mistress.

Episode 7
 I’ll ask him about it.
He’s not like that at all.

Episode 8
 Sorry to worry you.

Episode 9
I just do…
I’m just glad we came.


Super Happy Ending
 

Wedding Vows

Episode 1
You scared me.
He might get mad if you called him a geek.

Episode 2
I’ll have to do my best.
I’m so glad we get to work together.

Episode 3
The snack section.
We were just so busy…

Episode 4
You’re a well-seasoned traveler.
I thought you didn’t like having your picture taken.

Episode 5
Were you busy?
I was worried.

Episode 6
Are you cold?
I’d be lying if I said I wouldn’t.

Episode 7
I’m so happy.
You’re the only one for me, Koichi.

Episode 8
I wanted to buy it, too.
I still want to be with you.

Episode 9
Leave him alone.
Let’s do our best together.

Super Happy Ending

Another Story

Episode 1
It’s the atmosphere.
What do you do on days off?

Episode 2
My show strap broke.
Thanks again.

Episode 3
I’m studying up.
Dinner with my family.

Episode 4
I’d keep my job.
Does she agree with that?

Episode 5
It came out of nowhere.
I’m sorry I hit you.

Episode 6
They must love their work.
You have a childish tastes.

Episode 7
Are you sure about this?
Sorry.

Episode 8
That doesn’t matter.
What do you think?

Episode 9
A few lunches.
Are you asking me out?

Episode 10
It’s not your fault.
I’ll ask my supervisor.

Episode 11
It’s a special occasion.
I’m not angry.

Episode 12
How’s he doing?
Tell me something.

Super Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment