April 7, 2014

[Walkthrough] In Your Arms Tonight - Genji Higashiyama

Main Story

Sea.
...
I'd love to handle it.
Ask him to please leave you alone.
Maybe the tilefish.
I was going to work this weekend.
Having a mixer, Genji?
I don't have time for this right now.
...Okay
I got lucky.
The black dress with the gold lame.
...
I'll try going.
Just leave me alone, please.
That's way in the past
Why would you do that?Shrimp
...I couldn't.
...I decided to room with a friend of mine.
What day?
What do you mean, why not?
I'm drinking with you right now, Aiba.
I can't crash here forever.
I like him.

Sequel

Call out gently to him.
I'm so happy.
Fine.
I love you.
I wanted to see you.
I'm jealous.
You have no idea how I feel.
....
Thank you.
Stop.
I'm sorry.
It's my fault.
He seems to be at loss.
Rewarding, I guess.
I think it will be difficult.
I wanted to see you in the AC Milan uniform.
I'd love that.
Why would you say that?

Sub Story: Another Story

I'm just two minutes late...
Stop teasing me.
Don't be mean.
I can't talk to you about it.
She said sorry.
We couldn't stay kids forever.
I lied.
Thank you.
It's a present.
I guess I can't hide anything.
No, you just thought I was.
I was going to go by myself.
The three love-ings didn't line up.
I tried to love him.
No, it's not like that.
Things aren't good the way they are.
Because you don't even love me.
That is me, but...
You're devious.
It's my own fault.
I thought it couldn't be helped.
I wish I could dream all the time.
Will you be alright?
I can't stand the lies anymore.

Sub Story: His POV

Chasing after you.
Surprised?
That’s no way to talk to me.
Nah, I’m sorry.
At least you can laugh now.
Take the stairs.
God, you’re petty.
Tell her, “I’m home”.

Wedding Vows

Episode 1
I miss you too.
Of course.

Episode 2
I want to see you, too.
Take it easy.

Episode 3
Focus on the game first.
I was happy you won.

Episode 4
Maybe it suits you.
Bring it up directly.

Episode 5
Come clean.
Be honest.

Episode 6
I’ve missed you.
I’ll be cheering you on.

Episode 7
Don’t worry.
Get lots of rest.
 
 Episode 8
Don’t force yourself.
Smile.

Episode 9
Not telling.
Hold up a fist.

No comments:

Post a Comment