22 October, 2017

[Walkthrough] Arabian Nights Love Story - Assad

(Note: This game is currently down. I nevertheless posted this Walkthrough in hope, that Okko someday will make the game availble/playable again.)

Main Story

Chapter 1: The Land of Desert

1.02 No, I'm not.
Maybe I am? (+5)
That's right.

1.09 Nice weather we're having.
Is there anything bothering you? (+5)
Listen, about yesterday...

1.14 That's because I've been looking for you. (+5)
I'm not really happy about it.
I'm just really happy to see your face again.


Chapter 2: Prince of Darkness

2.05 I'll do whatever it takes.
I'm a little scared.
I can't. (+5)

2.07 Why did you decide to become a woman?
I'm sorry for getting you involved in all of this. (+5)
Why are you taking such a good care of me?

2.09 Special Story
Affection 25+ needed -> get a CG

2.12 I should change the subject
I have no choice but to through with it (+5)
I ask him his reason

2.14 Special Story
Affection 30+ needed


Chapter 3: The Truth Within The Hot Sand

3.04 Of course I will. (+5)
I don't know if I will.
Absolutely.

3.07 ...
I don't know how to explain it.
I don't think you believe my story. (+5)

3.12 It depends on Prince Assad allows.
I think going everyday might be a bit much. (+5)
But, maybe!


Chapter 4: Ray of Light

4.02 ...Thank you.
What do you mean?
Is that supposed to make me happy? (+5)

4.09 That doesn't make any sense! (+5)
That's weird.
I don't know how much good it will do him.

4.11 Special Story
Affection 55+ needed  -> get a CG

4.12 I wonder... (+5)
I don't know.
I don't think that's it.


Chapter 5: Hearts Parting Away

5.04 I want to know what you think.
I don't think so.
I wonder... (+5)

5.08 Call out to him (+5)
Continue on your way
Wave hello

5.12 Walks up the stairs
Opened the nearest door
Walked down the halfway (+5)


Chapter 6: The Isolated King

6.03 I don't know what to do!
I guess I've lost sight of my goal.
I haven't given up. (+5)

6.05 Special Story
Affection 80+ needed

6.08 I am.
I'm not angry.
...a little. (+5)

6.11
Are you sure that's what you want?
What do you mean by that?
Are you being serious right now? (+5)

6.15 Special Story
Affection 90+ needed -> get a CG


Chapter 7:Turning Earth

7.02 Stared back at him
Didn't say anything
Argued back (+5)

7.09 What haven't I realized yet? (+5)
What's hard for Prince Assad?
What I am oblivious to?

7.12 Not as far as I'm aware. (+5)
That's not the issue.
No, I like him.
 
7.13 Special Story
Affection 105+ needed -> get a CG


Chapter 8: Sign of Determination

8.02 A little.
Aren't you the one who's dissatisfied? (+5)
I'm just lonely."

8.06 Was it someone from the palace?
Maybe a thief.
Who would try to manipulate The Sultan? (+5)

8.14 I don't mind.
What are you talking about? (+5)
Thank you.
 
8.15 Special Story
Affection 120+ needed -> get a CG


Chapter 9: Shaking Balance

9.03 It didn't bother me.
Is something bothering you?
Yes. (+5)

9.10 Okay.
That's too dangerous.
Hold on. (+5)

9.12 You can do it. (+5)
Will we be okay?
I believe in you.


Chapter 10: Beyond The Sand

10.02 We can't trust anybody.
We need to be careful.
This is terrible. (+5)
 
10.04 Special Story
Affection 140+ needed

10.06 Stay calm.
I believe in you! (+5)
Let's do our best!

10.13 I'm scared.
Yes. Be careful.
I can stand on my own. (+5)


Chapter 11: The End of The Fight

11.03 This is not the right way.
Whatever happens, I must do what I can. (+5)
This has nothing to do with being weak or strong.

11.08 How could you?
What did you do with the King?
You used Ameen! (+5)
 
11.09 Special Story
Affection 160+ needed  -> get a CG

11.13 Talk about something else
Don't tell him
Tell him (+5)


Endings:

Romantic End
Needs 150+ Affection

Pure End
If you couldn't get 150 Affection

No comments:

Post a Comment